PillarPAD is the Windows® based offline programming system for the Pillarhouse International range of selective soldering systems. PillarPAD provides a user-friendly interface which allows the operator to produce process programs independently from the machine. This results in reduced downtime for the production line when configuring a new product.
PillarPAD is a two-part software package:
- The pre-processor part of the package
- Interprets Gerber Data, populating the process database to produce the graphical image
- Reads Gerber RS274 and RS274X formats
- Imports separate apertures lists with a semi-intelligent import wizard
- The process design part of the package
- Produces graphical representations of the PCB
- Allows setting of Program Header data
- Allows easy creation of flux, pre-heat and solder joints and paths
- Solder nozzles shown as actual size
The PillarPAD software package creates a single data file that can then be transferred to the required selective soldering system(s). One process program can be used on multiple soldering systems.
PillarPAD is available in two licensed formats
- Software locked. This allows PillarPAD to be installed and run on a single PC. This is a non-transferable license.
- Hardware locked. This allows PillarPAD to be installed on multiple PC’s and a USB dongle is used to enable the package. Only the PC with the dongle fitted can run PillarPAD.
PillarPAD is compatible with XP®, Vista®, Windows7®, Windows8® and Windows10®.