What Does Pillarhouse After Sales Provide?
- Approximately 100 service engineers, spread across Pillarhouse International and our agents in over 50 countries.
- 23 directly employed by Pillarhouse International (7 in UK, 6 in USA + 3 in Mexico, 7 in China).
- Regular training programmes offered to all agent-based service engineers.
- Pillarhouse International provide full telephone and email support.
- Support provided throughout the UK, Europe, USA, Mexico, China, and Taiwan across regular working hours – 8am-5pm local times.
- Out of hours support for special projects available by prior arrangement.
- Pillarhouse International keep a comprehensive range of nozzle types, I.R. lamps, PCBs, and wiring assemblies in stock at all times. However, this stock is subject to the condition of worldwide production and demand.
- Pillarhouse International hold and extensive supply of spares and consumables across our UK, USA, Mexico and China facilities.
- Many common/standard parts can be shipped for a next day delivery*
- Some Technical Support Agents also have a basic spares holding.
- On-site and at Pillarhouse International facilities.
- European and Asian customer training is held at our UK location in Chelmsford.
- North American customer training is held at the Pillarhouse USA offices in Elk Grove Village, IL.
- Each facility has a dedicated Training room with fully functioning machines.
- Training sessions vary in length from 1 day to a full week and are tailored to suit specific customer requirements.
- Pillarhouse International’s comprehensive after-sale service and process programme, available for all machines.
- On-site training on Pillarhouse International selective soldering process techniques.
We can also
- Provide bespoke additions to lines. Common projects include:
- Addition of barcode readers
- Passing board data between machines
- Interfacing with centralised Factory Information Systems
- Retrofit upgrades after system installation
- Produce documentation for customer specific requirements
* Subject to final destination and local import controls.