What Does Pillarhouse After Sales Provide?
- Approximately 100 service engineers, spread across Pillarhouse and our agents.
- 23 directly employed by Pillarhouse (7 in UK, 9 in USA/Mexico, 7 in China).
- 50+ different countries covered.
- Full training offered to all agent-based service engineers.
- Pillarhouse UK and USA provide a telephone and email support service.
- During normal working hours (8am-5pm UK, 8am-5pm Central USA) engineers are available to provide technical and process support.
- Out of hours support, for special projects, available by prior arrangement.
- Pillarhouse keep a comprehensive range of nozzle types, I.R. lamps, PCBs and wiring assemblies in stock at all times.
- Pillarhouse UK, USA, China and Mexico hold an extensive stock of spares and consumables.
- Many common/standard parts can be shipped for a next day delivery*
- Some Technical Support Agents also have a basic spares holding.
- On-site and at Pillarhouse facilities.
- European and Asian customer training is held at our UK location in Chelmsford.
- North American customer training is held at the Pillarhouse USA offices in Elk Grove Village, IL.
- Each facility has a dedicated Training room with fully functioning machines.
- Training sessions vary in length from 1 day to a full week and are tailored to suit specific customer requirements.
- Regular scheduled maintenance visits;
- On-site training on process techniques;
We can also
- Provide bespoke additions to lines. Recent projects include:
- Addition of barcode readers,
- Passing board data between machines,
- Interfacing with centralised Factory Information Systems,
- Retrofit upgrades after system installation.
- Produce documentation for customer specific requirements.
* Subject to final destination and local import controls.