Pillarhouse to launch Synchrodex Pro range at APEX 2019
Apex 2019 will see the debut of the new Pillarhouse Synchrodex Pro range of selective soldering systems. The Pro series takes the world’s best-selling modular Selective Soldering System and adds a number of new options and features from their successful Fusion range.
The Synchrodex range is fully modular, allowing a customer to expand from a single flux/preheat/solder module through to a multi-function, multi-module system as their production requirements expand.
- 508mm x 508mm (20″ x 20″) and 610mm x 610mm (24″ x 24″) board handling sizes
- Interchangeable Mechanical or Magnetic solder bath and pump
- Lead-free solder capability as standard
- Top side IR preheat, with closed-loop control
- DC drives on all axis as standard
- Motorised underside IR preheat, at all cell positions
- Automatic nozzle conditioning system as standard
- Thermal nozzle calibration as standard
- Solder level detect and motorised wire feeder as standard
- Wave height correction, as standard
- Automatic fiducial correction as standard
- High definition process viewing camera
- Drop Jet and/or Ultrasonic fluxing
- Flux flow and volume monitoring,
- New PillarCOMM control software
- IPC-2591 (CFX), Smart Factory ready
For more information about the Synchrodex Pro series and the rest of the Pillarhouse range please visit us at Booth 1715.