Apex 2019 will see the debut of the new Pillarhouse Synchrodex Pro range of selective soldering systems. The Pro series takes the world’s best-selling modular Selective Soldering System and adds a number of new options and features from their successful Fusion range.
The Synchrodex range is fully modular, allowing a customer to expand from a single flux/preheat/solder module through to a multi-function, multi-module system as their production requirements expand.
- 508mm x 508mm (20″ x 20″) and 610mm x 610mm (24″ x 24″) board handling sizes
- Interchangeable Mechanical or Magnetic solder bath and pump
- Lead-free solder capability as standard
- Top side IR preheat, with closed-loop control
- DC drives on all axis as standard
- Motorised underside IR preheat, at all cell positions
- Automatic nozzle conditioning system as standard
- Thermal nozzle calibration as standard
- Solder level detect and motorised wire feeder as standard
- Wave height correction, as standard
- Automatic fiducial correction as standard
- High definition process viewing camera
- Drop Jet and/or Ultrasonic fluxing
- Flux flow and volume monitoring,
- New PillarCOMM control software
- IPC-2591 (CFX), Smart Factory ready
For more information about the Synchrodex Pro series and the rest of the Pillarhouse range please visit us at Booth 1715.