Principle of Operation
The sequence of operation is:
- The Fluxer Head moves to the Flux Purge Offset position.
- The Thermistor is heated.
- The Flux head sprays flux.
- The system looks for a change in current reading.
- The flux spray is then switched off.
- The change is current value is compared to the fixed threshold. If the value is below this threshold then an error message is generated.
Maintenance of the thermistor is just a matter of wiping it clean with some IPA thinners once a shift