This provides flow rate data to the Pillarhouse Selective Soldering System. This data is then logged for each process cycle.
Principle of Operation
The sequence of operation is:
- During a process cycle each time the flux spray is switched on the Flow sensor starts sampling the flow rate every 10mSec.
- When the flux spray is switched off the sampling stops.
- At the end of a complete process cycle the total flux used is calculated.
- This data value is then compared to the expected flux quantity ± the tolerance value. If the data value is outside these limits then an error message is generated.
- The flux quantity value is then logged as part of the ‘Board Processed’ message. If an error is detected and the Pillarhouse system is in auto-cycle then a Red error is generated and the auto-cycle is stopped.